La nutricia lección de las venas en la sangre da forma a la Ley:

En la forja imperial las cadenas pesan menos si el pueblo es el Rey...Junto al cráter el Prócer un día, Sella pactos con la inmensidad: Contra toda quietud, rebeldía; contra toda opresión, libertad!

lunes, 19 de noviembre de 2012

My dear friend and partner,

Greetings to you my Dear Beloved, I know contacting you Via Internet is
not a good medium as i know it has been grately Abused but I still see it
as the easiest means of communication.

I am happy to know you, but God knows you better and he knows why he has
directed me to you at this point in time, please do not be afraid of how
I got your contact, I saw your e-mail contact through the ministry of
commerce and foreign trade departments.

I am writing this mail to you with heavy sorrow in my heart, my name is
Mrs. Gina Rinehart, a great citizen of Australia,born in Perth, Western
Australia, in February 1954,I am a 58-year-old widow with a weight
problem , a persecution complex and I am contacting you because I don't
have any other option than to tell you as I know I won't survive for long
and I was touched to open up to you about my project is worth
($10,000,000,000.00) Ten Billion Dollars which I intend to use for
CHARITY.

Please reply me back if you are interested, so i can furnish you with
further details.

Email: ginahelpthepeople@wisetechie.com

God Bless You.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario